• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

uhh question

zigzag| dta

Bluelighter
ok so... i dont know how to say this.

my dick itches. really bad. and its only right below the tip. its been like this for a few days...

any suggestions?

Be careful scratching so It doesn't get Raw and Bloody.

and then BAM you got the herpies... j/k idk what to say.. did you have unprotected sex with any slutty chicks lately?

First of all, you got to check it out with the doctor, and if it is not some genital desease like others suggested, there is an excellent cream to use, and may take the itchiness or even cuts inflamation etc away pretty quick!

The cream is called Ungvita, it is a vitamin A cream and it heals burns cuts without leaving scarring behind, and assists with itching. Most times, it helps relieve the problem the same day as much as 80% effective. The only draw back is its fishy smell, but you can counteract that if you spray some cologn in the nearby areas.

The company makes another for babies rashes, and that smells nice, but it is not much effective as it does not have as much vitamin A as the fishy one (though if the smell affects you that much (I doubt it) you can try the other one for rashes).

and then BAM you got the herpies... j/k idk what to say.. did you have unprotected sex with any slutty chicks lately?

im hoping thats not it....

yeah i might go try that cream. maybe see a doctor if it doesnt get better

thrush/yeast infection most likely... see a doc...

^you could also try a vitamin A and D cream commonly used for diaper rash .....its worked for a lot of people I know haha (who are not babies.)
cream.jpg

My boyfriend had a similar problem when I got Bacterial Vaginosis, he had a bacterial rash. Also, guys get these things in that exact spot called Pearly Penile Papules, they're a blocking of the glands in the head of the penis, and they're not sexually transmitted or anything, just irritating. They're a bunch of little red white or flesh colored bumps around the rim of the head of your penis, and concentrated in the spot where the head meets the shaft. You could also have contracted a yeast infection (yepp dudes do get them) or another kind of harmless skin irritation or rash. Don't panic lol there are many explanations, but the correct one can only come from a doctor. Be easy

Yeah man, a lot of people don't know that guys can get yeast infections because they usually don't get any symptoms..but it's very normal to get itching, dryness, and even rarely a yellowish clear discharge from the penis. Sick, I know, but it's reality. Don't fret!